We comply with the rules on privacy and data protection, to the extent applicable to us.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
This site collects personal information and other data in order to operate efficiently and provide you with the best service. Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual.
- Identifiers such as name, billing address, home address, email address, phone number, and account name. This information is provided directly by you when you register an account or place an order. We use this information to fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our site, to provide personalized communications and reward and loyalty programs, to respond to an inquiry, or to screen for potential risk or fraud.
- Sensitive personal information, which may include account log-in, debit or credit card number in combination with any required security or access code, password, or credentials allowing access to an account. This information is provided directly by you when you register an account or place an order. We use this information to fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information, to contact you in relation to our site, to provide personalized communications and reward and loyalty programs, to respond to an inquiry, or to screen for potential risk or fraud.
- Descriptive information, which may include personal tastes, preferences, interests, characteristics, habits, and other non-identifying information, may be drawn from other personal information. This information is collected directly or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions with our site when you place an order, submit a product review, or contact our customer service). We use this information to fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information or to provide personalized communications and reward and loyalty programs.
- Internet, technical, or other similar network activity, such as information about your device, including Internet Protocol (IP) address, device identifier, browser information, clickstream data, or the website from which you came. We source this information directly or indirectly from you (e.g., from observing your actions on our site). We use this information to fulfil or meet the reason you provided the information, to provide personalized communications and reward and loyalty programs, to screen for potential risk or fraud, or to improve our site. We disclose this information for business purposes to administrative service providers, data analytics providers, and internet service providers.
You have choices about the information we collect. When you are asked to provide personal information, you may decline. However, if you choose not to provide information that is necessary to provide a product or service, you may not be able to use some of our features, products, or services.
- USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Signoria uses personal information to provide and improve the products we offer and perform essential business operations, including:
- Submit, confirm and fulfil an order
- Register or administer your account, registry, or wish list
- Send you requested product information or product updates
- Communicate with customer service for assistance by phone or email
- Sending you marketing communications
- Contacting us via the site or via social media
- HOW YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION IS SHARED
We screen and reasonably determine to be reputable any third party to whom we disclose such information, and we require such third parties to agree to use the information that our customers provide to us only for such specified purposes.
Each of our partners must agree to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information that we share with them in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- HOW WE RESPOND TO DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
The “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) privacy preference is an option that may be made in some web browsers allowing you to opt-out of tracking by websites and online services. At this time, global standard DNT technology is not yet finalized and not all browsers support DNT. We therefore do not recognize DNT signals and do not respond to them.
- YOUR ACCESS TO INFORMATION AND OPT-OUT
It is possible to view, edit, or delete your personal information online anytime. You may change or opt-out of the collection and use of personal information or future contact from us at any time through your account profile settings.
We will only send email for customer service purposes and to those customers who have indicated that they wish to receive other types of e-mail from us and our subsidiaries.
You may choose to stop receiving our marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in these emails or you can contact us using the following contacts:
E-mail: [email protected]
Toll Free Tel: 800 611 0135 (mon – fri 9:00am - 4:30pm EST)
Signoria Customer Service
PO Box 757
Windsor, VT 05089
The offices are closed for the following holidays:
New Year’s Day January 1
Memorial Day Last Monday in May
Independence Day July 4
Labor Day 1st Monday in September
Thanksgiving 3rd Thursday in November plus Friday
Christmas Day December 25
Unsubscribing will not remove you from receiving transactional emails related to a purchase.
You can opt-out from having cookies stored on your computer or device when ads are shown from the Signoria system. To opt-out click the button below once. If you choose to opt-out by clicking the button below, a cookie will be added to your browser identifying it as an opted-out browser.
You can also request to be removed by clicking the following link www.aboutads.info/choices. Additionally, you may remove yourself from the targeted advertising of companies within the Network Advertising Initiative by opting out here, or of companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance program by opting out here.
7. RECORD RETENTION
We will retain your personal information for as long as needed to fulfil the purpose for which it is collected and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- SECURITY OF STORED PERSONAL INFORMATION
Signoria makes customer security a priority and uses commercially reasonable efforts to hold and transmit the information that you provide to us in a safe and secure environment. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe and secure, Signoria uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. SSL is an authentication and encryption technology to protect the personal information you send to us over the internet, including credit card number, name, and address. When a secure server connection is used, the URL address changes from http:// to https://. Should you fail to connect to our secure server, please call us at the toll-free number 800 611 0135. We will be happy to assist you over the phone.
We also take appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personal information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
If you object to the information that you provide to us being transferred or used in this manner, please do not register with or use the Site. Unfortunately, no security protocol is free from unauthorized access, hacking, data loss or other unauthorized intrusions.
Therefore, Signoria cannot ensure or warrant security of the information you provide which is at your own risk. If we learn of a security systems breach we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. By using the site or providing personal information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the site. We may post a notice via our site if a security breach occurs. We may also send an email to you at the email address you have provided to us in these circumstances. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing.
9. COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES; THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING
Signoria’s site, online services, email messages and advertisements may use “cookies” and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors. Cookies and other technologies help us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Cookies may also be used to track items added to a shopping cart and account information in the case the session is voluntarily and involuntarily interrupted. For example, we use:
- Meta Pixel: We also use Meta Pixel to measure your use of our site, tailor our site to your interests, and improve our site. Please note, Facebook can connect this data with your Facebook account and use it for its own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy which can be found at Facebook.com/about/privacy/.
Most web browsers allow you to customize or delete cookies on a site. Follow the browser options to do so. Removal of cookies to our site reduces the convenience of using the site.
Signoria may use third parties who collect Information about site visitors through their own cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, in an effort to understand your interests and deliver you advertisements that are tailored to your interests. These third parties include advertisers and ad networks that may collect information about when you view or interact with one of their advertisements and may collect information regarding your activities on our site and your online activities. Like most advertisers, we place advertisements where we think they will be most relevant to the recipient.
11. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Signoria does not knowingly collect, request, or maintain information by children under the age of thirteen (13). If we do become aware of a child under 13 that has submitted personal information we will do our best to delete all personal information as soon as we become aware of the fact on our own or at the request of a parent or guardian.
- NOTICE FOR INTERNATIONAL VISITORS- CONSENT TO TRANSFER
Note that this site is only intended for users located in the US. If you visit our site from outside the US and choose to provide us with personal information, your personal information will be treated in accordance with local law.
- CALIFORNIA SHINE THE LIGHT
If a company shares “personal information” (as defined in California’s “Shine the Light” law, Civil Code § 1798.83) with third parties for their direct marketing purposes (e.g., to send offers and information that may be of interest to you), California law requires either providing a mechanism by which consumers can obtain more information about such sharing over the prior calendar year, or providing a mechanism by which consumers can opt out of such sharing. We do not share your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
14.YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
15. POLICY UPDATES